What better way to celebrate the start of summer than with a milkshake? This boozy chocolate peanut butter milkshake combines creamy vanilla ice cream with Reeses cups and Peanut Butter Whiskey for the ultimate sweet treat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I make this without alcohol?
A: Absolutely! Just substitute an additional 1/4 cup of milk.
Q: What kind of Ice Cream should I use?
A: I used Vanilla but any flavor will work– use your favorite or whatever you have on hand!
Boozy Chocolate Peanut Butter Milkshake
- 4 cups Ice Cream
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Reeses cups chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 shots peanut butter whiskey
- Chocolate sauce for the glass
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.